With awards season in full swing, we invited celebrity makeup artist @Carlyy.Fisher to the Sonya Dakar Skin Clinic to share her technique on achieving flawless red-carpet skin. Carly tells us that thorough skincare is crucial for achieving the perfect makeup look. Unfortunately, the skincare step can be neglected, and it ends up showing in unforgiving HD photos that expose every fine line and blemish. Check out the video below to see how the Sonya Dakar products support a fierce makeup look that will turn heads on (and off) the red carpet!
Carly’s Red-Carpet Ready Makeup Tips:
- Mix it up! Your blush can double as eyeshadow and your lipstick as a cream blush. As long as it’s neatly and evenly applied, there’s no rule that says you can’t switch it up!
- Use the Sonya Dakar Organic Omega Booster to highlight the high points of the face. The cheekbones, bridge of the nose and eyebrow bones look gorgeous and glowy with a small touch of the oil.
- When using skincare products like Sonya Dakar’s that are oil-based, use a cream blush and cream foundation to avoid breaking up any powder on the face.
Carly’s Red-Carpet Ready Skin Tips:
- Use the Sonya Dakar Clean Canvas to remove any lipstick or eye makeup remover. In just a few simple swipes the oil will seamlessly wipe away any unwanted makeup without pulling or tugging the skin.
- Flash Facial is great for removing dead skin that can really interfere with the makeup application process. Flash Facial helps makeup glide onto the skin and also gets rid of those unattractive dry patches that are unforgiving (especially on the red carpet!)
Shop Featured Items: