A daily detoxification system developed for clear and radiant skin. Eliminating internal toxins and environmental pollutants and providing complete nutritional support with vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, and B12 and essential minerals.
Our bodies are constantly absorbing toxins from environmental pollution, medications, food preservatives, sanitizers, and more, leading to symptoms such as ongoing fatigue, muscle aches, difficulty concentrating, abdominal discomfort, and skin issues. DTOX is formulated with powerful detoxifying botanicals such as artichoke leaf, watercress, pomegranate, green tea leaf extract, and milk thistle, as well as folate and biotin to help cleanse the liver, lymph system, kidneys, and more. Expelling toxins and free radicals allows the body to function efficiently with less stress and fatigue while skin looks clearer, brighter, and more radiant.
- Helps the body eliminate toxins that cause breakouts.
- Improves skin tone and overall clarity.
- Eliminates environmental pollutants in the body.
- Supports efficient collagen production for ultimate skin radiance.
- Vegan friendly. Sustainably sourced, non-GMO, and gluten free.
To Use: Take two capsules daily
- Artichoke Leaf Extract: Stimulates bile flow, which helps to carry toxins from the liver out of the body.
- Watercress: Converts the fat soluble toxins stored in the body into water soluble toxins, that can then be expelled by the body through sweat and urine.
- Pomegranate Whole Fruit Extract: Contains high amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants and reduces dangerous LDL cholesterol in blood.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea Leaf Extract: Increases the production of detoxification properties while also boosting the immune system and protecting the liver from the damaging effects of toxic substances such as alcohol.
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract: Protects the cells of the liver by blocking the entrance of harmful toxins and helping remove these toxins from liver cells.
Additional ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Folate, Thiamin,