• Our products are never tested on animals.
• No synthetic dyes or fragrances are ever used—all of our colors and scents are naturally derived.
• Our products are free of parabens and sodium laurel sulfates (SLS) and over 200 other toxic compounds commonly found in skincare products.
• Esthetician formulated and clinically tested.
• Fun Fact: Our manager has been commuting to work on a bike for over a year!
A Clear Difference
We offer our customers complete ingredients lists.
Our formulas range from 92-100% naturally sourced ingredients, many of which are certified organic by USDA or EcoCert.
All our formulas are vegetarian and free of animal ingredients , with the exception of responsibly sourced beeswax.
We’ve been committed to clean formulas for nearly 40 years. In 1982, we launched our first all natural product, Organic Omega Booster, made with 99% certified organic content.
Since then, our innovative plant-based solutions like Stem Cell Transformer and Nano Peel, have ALWAYS been made with the highest quality, clean ingredients and NEVER synthetics, sulfates, phthalates, or parabens.
• We are reducing our carbon footprint with CO2 offset initiatives that benefit forest protection programs. In the past year, Sonya Dakar has offset 53,000+ square meters of CO2 emissions through a partnership with Pachama. That’s about the size of 10 football fields!
• We’ve reduced waste by shifting all product packaging from plastic to glass and other recyclable materials. Over the past 18 months, we’ve transitioned 70% of our packaging to recyclable materials that are inert or low emitting.
• We are reducing our shipping materials by 25% and increasing the use of post-consumer and recycled materials.
• And by 2022, we are committed to 100% recyclable packaging.
We proudly support organizations that care for those who are in need such as Friendship Circle, Downtown Women’s Center, SOVA LA and Heal the Bay.
Ultimately, that’s what it’s all about. If you have a question, don't hesitate to reach out. We’d love to make YOU happy.
For product questions: email@example.com
For orders questions: firstname.lastname@example.org