Acne treatment with advanced nano-technology and time-released encapsulated benzoyl peroxide for a more effective treatment and less redness and irritation.
This product is currently sold out.
- How To Use
- Acne treatment with advanced nano-technology and time-released encapsulated benzoyl peroxide for a more effective treatment with less redness and irritation.
- Treats and prevents breakouts and blemishes
- Advanced time-release technology reduces skin irritation to avoid any flaking or redness
- Transparent formula allows for daytime wear
- Healing Aloe and Vitamin E soothe skin while benzoyl peroxide kills bacteria
- Effective for all types of facial and body breakouts
- Paraben free
- No artificial fragrances or dyes
Acne Zero is formulated with an exclusive technology of micronized and encapsulated benzoyl peroxide. Encapsulation Technology This breakthrough technology allows for a time release effect of benzoyl peroxide, which eliminates the traditional redness and flakiness that often occur with other acne products.. Micronized Technology The micronized technology, also referred to as nano-technology, allows the benzoyl peroxide to penetrate deeper than any leading acne treatment, thus attacking acne at its root.
Apply directly to problem areas.
Active ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isopara n, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Dimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Laureth-7, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Carbomer, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.