Her Clients: Too many A-Listers to mention...
Her Philosophy: "I put all my clients on a six-week beauty boot camp, which consists of a diet and lifestyle overhaul-no dairy, sugar or gluten. I'm the trainer for your skin and it can be tough love at times. My clients need to do work, too—a trainer can't get you into shape if you go home after your workouts and eat a cheeseburger and fries!"
Her Secrets for Perfect Skin
1. Avoid glycolic acid and hydroquinone - "I detest and will never use them—they damage, discolor and photo-age the skin."
2. Oil up - "It's no secret that I'm a big fan of oils. They nourish your skin, give it a healthy sheen and don't clog pores. In fact, my Organic Omega Booster balances oil production. You can apply it directly to damp skin for the best results or mix a few drops in with your foundation or tinted moisturizer."
3. Apply eye cream like a pair of oversize sunglasses - "People tend to make the mistake of applying eye cream just around the undereye area. Smile, look in the mirror and see how far your expression lines extend—it’s typically all the way to the hairline. I recommend that my clients apply eye cream under their eyes, all the way to the hairline, to the top of their cheekbones and to the top of their eyebrows. This way you can make sure that the anti-aging treatment you’re applying is going to work on all of your expression lines as well as fine lines and wrinkles."
4. Zap zits overnight - "If you don't have my Blemish Buster, you can whip something up just as easily at home. Take one packet of yeast and add a few drops of lemon juice until you have a nice thick paste. Dab it onto your blemishes and by morning, the breakouts will be gone."
5. Get on a daily mask regimen - "I tell my clients to apply a soft mask (this isn't the time for clay or mud-based ones) in the morning to give skin a boost of hydration and plump it up. Wash your face, apply a hydrating soft mask and let it sit while you brush your teeth, get dressed and do your morning routine. Then rinse with lukewarm water and apply a nice amount of face oil."